Here are the questions we asked Sutton Foster! Spread the mutha fuckin word my Foster kids! I love and adore you all!
Day 4 @sfosternyc Q&A: How is Mr. Julien Havard doing?
Day 10 @sfosternyc Q&A: “Trust” existed before 50 shades, Michelle Sims poked fun at 50 shades, what are Sutton’s thoughts on the matter?
Day 11 @sfosternyc Q&A: You didnt have any scenes with him, but did you interact with Robin Williams during the shoot? And what was it like?
Day 19 @sfosternyc Q&A: Can you speak on what Carnegie meant to you, how it measured up to ur expectations, and the audience participation?
Day 20 @sfosternyc Q&A First how was your bday? And now, final question Part 1 Are you cognizant of how many lives you touch through ur work
Day 20 @sfosternyc Q&A Part 2 and thru ur talent and ur ability to stay humble and grounded? What inspirational impact do u hope to have?
“Write down the interior monologue you experience when you sit down to write.”
When I sit down to write, my mind literally goes into hyper drive and my thoughts become sporadic and hard to contain. They are very random and have nothing to do with anything really, but I go off on tangents. I don’t know if it’s me looking for inspiration, or if it’s me procrastinating because I fear sucking so bad that I can’t live up to the things swirling around in my brain. It might look something like this:
When I stepped out into the bright sunlight, from the darkness of the movie house, I had only two things on my mind, Paul Newman and a ride home.
These things are good, ice cream and cake, a ride on a Harley, seeing monkeys in the trees, the rain on my tongue, and the sun shining on my face. These things are a drag, dust in my hair, holes in my shoes, no money in my pocket, and the sun shining on my face.
I’m not the one who stabbed the captain with a
Pope Alexander. Alexander Pope.
An eye for an eye makes the world blind.
Better late than pregnant.
For one human being to love another: that is perhaps the most difficult of all our tasks, the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation.
My cigarette burns like a flame, my lungs will never be the same. I puff, and I puff, I can’t get enough. Oh well, I’ll get cancer just the same.
Now you feel how nothing clings to you, your vast shell reaches into endless space, and there the rich thick fluids rise and flow, illuminated in your infinite peace.
Song of myself. Jenny from the L word was a cunt. Grendel’s mom was also a cunt, until Angelina Jolie played her.I liked Tombraider.
All seeing eye. The illuminati.
This ain’t the fucking Help bitch, but you will eat my shit.
Bora bora bora. I wouldn’t throw my pie for very many people. Dandelion. I want pie. You have the right to remain silent. Perhaps I should exercise that right.
Some other me is homeless, some other me is queen, some other me has seen things that no other me has seen.
Always starting over. What the fuck. 525600 minutes. How we gonna pay this year’s rent. Santa fe. Anna Gunn. I am the danger. Bitch. What would Kalinda do?
In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In NYC the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit, these are their stores. Bong Gong.
#SaveBenson. #ForgivingRollins.#NoMore. #Endthebacklog. #TheJHF.I’m still not the one who stabbed the captain with a pickle.
Poor Jodi Picoult. JK Rowling. I need just one good book. Tax man!!! I heart Emma Thompson. I liked Stranger than Fiction. I need a new watch. What the hell am I supposed to be writing about? Where was I?
Hey folks, so here are all 30 days of questions for Natasha Lyonne for my July 2014 Twitterview. If I used your question, DM me, I have presents.
1. Are there any movies you have seen where you think, damn I wish I had been in that, or played a particular role?
2. What is your favorite SNL skit of all time?
3. When was the last time you hand wrote a letter to somebody?
4. Aside from people you work with, who is the last person that made you legitimately proud?
5. Rats, cockroaches, bedbugs: You have to be locked in a room with one for an hour, which do you choose?
6. Happy 4th! I’ve never been to NYC, what’s one place you would take me to that only a native would know about?
7. Will you say something to me in Aramaic?
8. So uh, what’s the fuckin scoop on Time Warner?
9. Can you tell me the filthiest joke you know?
10. It annoys me, peeps seem to only focus on drugs w u (in interviews) sum it all up in one sentence as though you will never be asked again?
11. #AskOrange Will you sign my fuck book? You too @realleadelaria #BaeWatch
12. Now that you are an Emmy nominated actress, lets get to the meat, what would your DJ name be?
13. What’s the next door you’d like to see OITNB open? What dialogue do you feel is next to be discussed by us masses?
14. Where’s the funniest place you have ever fallen asleep?
15. Do you feel you’re completely cognizant of the impact you have had on the LGBT community throughout your career?
16. Are you a road trip kind of gal?
17. “Artists to my mind are the real architects of change…” How have you, or have you, seen yourself manifest this? (William S. Burroughs)
18. When you were changing Rootbeer’s name to Columbae, did that have anything to do with Mrs. Columbo? (@totallykate)
19. Do you remember your dreams when you wake up, and if so, how quickly do they fade from you?
20. Did you have any type of emotional reaction when Michael Alig was released on parole? Significant thoughts? #ClubKid
21. “Growth…depends on being always in motion just a little bit, one way or another.” How do you feel you are in motion? (Norman Mailer)
22. We use humor to deflect anything of our choosing but I find with age I’m less guarded, is your experience different?
23. What’s the best autocorrect fail you have seen or done?
24. Emulating Cassavetes or marinating on Natasha?
25. Have you ever tasted green chili from New Mexico?
26. If Nicky was on death row, what would her last meal be? What about yours?
27. Best gag gift you have received?
28. Favorite vacation spot and what makes a great vacation, the fun stuff or the self reflection?
29. Do you enjoy Costco?
30. Do you have your answers ready for the Bernard Pivot questionnaire James Lipton will ask you one day?
I think it is clear, based on the questions I ask, I’d make a hell of a personal assistant to Ms. Keach….wink wink nudge nudge 🙂 I would proudly stand at her door step shouting, “Ms. Lyonne is issuing no treats this year.” Even if it’s not Halloween.
Now taking requests for the next victim of my next Twitterview, in September.